Founded in 2015, Moteefe provides a unique end-to-end e-commerce platform designed for merchants of all sizes – from individual entrepreneurs to larger retailers – to turn their brand and creative designs into globally available merchandise in minutes.
Moteefe’s unique platform allows clients to easily design new products and publish them instantly to the landing pages and highly customisable white-label e-commerce stores included within the Moteefe platform, or to a third-party e-commerce store solution of the client’s choice.
With offices in London, Lisbon and Hanoi, and several fulfilment partners around the world, Moteefe’s successes have been recognised as a Deloitte Technology Fast 50 and Technology Fast 500 EMEA company.
Production is on-demand means that sales can be made before the item is produced. When consumers order the client’s products, the platform seamlessly manages production and fulfilment on an on-demand just-in-time basis across its unrivalled global network of top-tier production partners. Every order is assessed and routed rapidly to the optimal partner, being produced as close to the end-consumer as possible. The client has no production or fulfilment responsibilities; the platform takes care of the heavy lifting, allowing the client to focus on product design and marketing.
This integrated end-to-end technology is the heart of the Moteefe proposition and provides unparalleled advantages for clients:
• No upfront investment or inventory requirement
• Rapidly test and scale unlimited numbers/variations of products
• Ability to deliver a consistent and harmonised product portfolio to a global customer base
• Extreme segmentation and customer-centric retailing
• Overage or underage costs from production partners are eliminated by aggregation of volume
• The inherent timing, environmental and societal advantages of producing goods to order close to the consumer
The benefits of Moteefe’s solution contrast sharply with the experiences of merchants using traditional technologies, with Moteefe clients reducing their time to list products from weeks to minutes, reducing their cyclical inventory investment from ~50% of their monthly sales to 0, and entirely removing supply chain and systems integration and optimisation headaches.
The e-commerce side of the platform provides merchants with everything they need to manage their business including access to (a) seller portal to design and manage products, stores, and marketing tools, (b) real-time reporting and analytics, (c) flexible front-end store technology optimised to sell globally including payment systems, and (d) order management and insights.
Orders from all stores around the world feed into Moteefe’s Global Production Network (GPN) from where each order is automatically routed to the right manufacturer based on end-customer location, product specifics, capacity, and pricing. The fulfilment network covers all key markets including the UK, Germany, Holland, Italy, Czech Republic, Poland, USA, and Brazil and is supported by a fully automated, proprietary, order fulfilment process, which enables them to execute orders faster and more cost effectively than users could realise themselves or elsewhere.
We are now looking a Head of Digital Marketing to lead all marketing and content efforts on our platform.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include;
• Branding of the customer facing platform.
• Design and deliver Moteefe’s full content strategy.
• Put a focus on customer acquisition with all content.
• Build and manage Moteefe Adacemy for our sellers.
• Build libraries of engaging content, inc videos.
• Manage our videographer and all video production projects.
• Ensure that voice of the customer is heard within our content.
• Writing in-house Moteefe material; website pages, educational downloads etc.
• Be creative and take ownership of all Moteefe’s content.
• Contacting influencers and relevant websites to discuss content partnerships.
• Maintaining a content calendar.
• Perform keyword research to find opportunities, create long-tail keyword strategy.
• Improve and build on the current website written content.
• Writing impeccable SEO optimised articles and blog posts for Social Media Influencers and Internet Marketers (online and offline).
• Support Marketing, Sales and Founders with content execution.
• As well as working with Sales and Marketing you will be engaging with the Founders and our sellers.